STEP 1. GROUP RESERVATION Due March 31st
Youth Pastors/Leaders: reserve a spot for your group by filling out a group reservation form circlerightarrow
- Space at each week of camp is limited to about 344 total campers and they fill up fast!
- The deadline for group registration is March 31st
New Leaders: print, fill out, and mail in a background check form circlerightarrow
The following guidelines apply to group reservations:
A group is four or more registrants
- Your group reservation deposit of $50 per registrant and background checks for new leaders
must be received with your group reservation no later than March 31st
- Deposits are non-refundable but are transferrable
- Group space is not reserved without a signed Group Reservation Form and group deposit
STEP 2. GROUP DEPOSIT Due March 31st
A deposit of $50 per camper/leader must be made by March 31st. Make your group deposit circlerightarrow
- Group deposits can also be mailed in check form to Summer Scream Camps, P.O. Box 247, Canton, IL 61520
- A church cancellation of any kind forfeits the Group Reservation Deposit and still requires 100% payment of the total reserved balance due.
STEP 3. CAMPER REGISTRATION Due June 1st
Campers: register for your week of camp by filling out the camper registration form circlerightarrow
- The deadline for individual camper registration is June 1st.
- There will be a $10 fee for all late registrations.
STEP 4. PAY TUITION BALANCE Due June 1st
The balance of $205 per camper/$180 per leader must be paid by June 1st. Pay your balance circlerightarrow
- Tuition payments can also be mailed in check form to Summer Scream Camps, P.O. Box 247, Canton, IL 61520
We prefer online registration but if you do not have access to a computer you can download forms below.